The Cycle Hub
Brought to you from the people behind Saddle Skedaddle Cycling Holidays and The Cycle Centre, Byker - The Cycle Hub is a social enterprise that promotes and facilitates cycling, complete with bike hire facilities, cafe, bike shop and repair workshop.
The Cycle Hub will provide cyclists in Newcastle a place to meet and chat over cake and coffee. Whether mountain biker or Bmx’er, single speed aficionado or road purist everyone is welcome.It's also an information centre for all cycling related things in and around Newcastle, from guided rides, cycle training, transfer services and local clubs.
It’s a great place for a pre-cycling caffeine kick or the perfect post-pedalling pit stop,or a venue where you can drop by to get your bike serviced or give it a tweak.
Situated beside the River Tyne, means that you’ll be cycling pretty much on the flat in both directions on traffic free routes and so is a superb starting and / or finishing point for families or those after some mellow pedaling.Read More About Us
- Sky Ride is back in town! The streets of Newcastle and Gateshead will be closed...
- We’ve been busy counting up the votes from our Tour de Censored/ The Late Shows poster competition...
- Fed up of being stuck in traffic? Fancy changing your daily commute to work? Well,...
- The HUB is hiring once again! This time for a Cytech Apprenticeship in Bicycle Maintenance....
- Looking for something a little alternate to do in Newcastle? Why not head to The...