It’s All About The Bike
The Cycle Hub
Brought to you from the people behind Saddle Skedaddle Cycling Holidays and The Cycle Centre, Byker - The Cycle Hub is a social enterprise that promotes and facilitates cycling, complete with bike hire facilities, cafe, bike shop and repair workshop.
The Cycle Hub will provide cyclists in Newcastle a place to meet and chat over cake and coffee. Whether mountain biker or Bmx’er, single speed aficionado or road purist everyone is welcome.It's also an information centre for all cycling related things in and around Newcastle, from guided rides, cycle training, transfer services and local clubs.
It’s a great place for a pre-cycling caffeine kick or the perfect post-pedalling pit stop,or a venue where you can drop by to get your bike serviced or give it a tweak.
Situated beside the River Tyne, means that you’ll be cycling pretty much on the flat in both directions on traffic free routes and so is a superb starting and / or finishing point for families or those after some mellow pedaling.Read More About Us
- Just a quick update to let everyone know that we are open as normal this...
- This Saturday (18th May) Breeze Bike Rides have organised a lovely leisurely ride along to...
- Jambo Yoga are a Newcastle-based organisation offering great Yoga classes designed for cyclists. On the...
- Keep Saturday 13th July free in your diary as we have a group of very...
- Total Womens Cycling magazine recently featured an article about a group of women from BikeRight!...