The Hub is hiring! We currently have part-time vacancies available at The Hub café. If you love food, cooking, coffee, cake and an interest in cycling, this could be the perfect job for you!
Responsible to the Cafe Manager, you will work in the kitchen preparing food using fresh and quality ingredients. In addition, the person will be required to help out with all areas of work and will be given full barista training. This role is ideal for someone with experience in hospitality, an interest in cooking; who is keen to learn, and will work well with a small busy team. The position will involve working at least one weekend day.
– Fun, Enthusiastic and Energetic with a friendly attitude, ideally with café experien
– Customer focused
– Show a high degree of initiative and flexibility
– Good team worker with good social and people skills, a mature outlook with the ability to work independently and as part of a small team
– Excellent communication skills
– The skill and ability to work under pressure.
– Interest and enthusiasm for food. An interest in cycling is preferable but not essential.
Contact: Please send your CV and covering letter to Mark at email@example.com