Cobalt Business Park
13A Silver Fox Way, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear NE27 0QJ
WATBike – Guided leisure bike rides for July 2012 Date Pick up Time Description Sunday 15th July
Easy cycling through the tunnel, up Route 11 to Kibblesworth for a drink.
Cycling distance is around 20 miles and transport back to Cobalt is provided.
A bit more information:
1. Pick up points:
a. Blyth will be from the large car park by Coastline Chippy restaurant at South Beach.
b. North Tyneside will be Cobalt Business Park opposite Village hotel
2. No children under the age of 12
3. Only “standard” bikes, no recumbent bikes, tandems or 3 wheelers on these rides. We may be able to do rides with these types of bike by request, just call.
4. Cost £15 per head, which includes pick up from the designated point, transport by minibus from there and return, this includes a place on the trailer for your bike. Payment can be made on the day of the ride.
5. A minimum of 8 riders are required to make each ride viable, if less than 8 we maintain the right to cancel and you will be offered a place on another ride.
6. If you want any particular type/length of ride, or maybe wish to take in a certain event or location, then let us know and we can design something to suit you.
7. These are leisure rides to be enjoyed; we want you to be able to appreciate some of the fabulous parts of the North East that you probably wouldn’t see from a car window. Fun, fresh air and gentle exercise! Each ride will have experienced guides to help you along, and in all cases there will be shortcuts should anyone find they are really struggling.
8. We suggest bringing a water bottle, and some snacks to keep your energy levels up, and we always try and end where we can get drinks/snacks. 9. All cyclists ride at their own risk, and the Highway Code should be adhered to at all times. Wearing of cycle helmets is advisory.