Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear NE6 1BU
Join Saddle Skedaddle and cycle the Hadrian’s Cycleway from Bowness in Solway to Tynemouth (…passing the Hub on the fianl day!).
During the ride you will be able to follow in the footsteps of Roman soldiers, whilst experiencing some of the rich heritage that Cumbria and Northumberland have to offer.
Hadrian’s Cycleway is a great cycling alternative to our ever popular C2C cycling trip and suitable for those looking for an easier C2C option.
This coast to coast holiday boasts open hill country, peaceful river valleys and a finish in the vibrant city of Newcastle upon Tyne. You will be supported by a vehicle and driver all the way, providing refreshments and lunch en route, as well as carrying bike spares and tools.
Accommodation is in well appointed bed and breakfasts, inns or small family run hotels. Breakfasts and lunch are provided and evening meals taken in restaurants or pubs close to the accommodation.
If you’re looking for a cycling holiday on quiet roads, traffic free paths and National Cycle Network routes – then Hadrian’s Cycle Way is the holiday for you.
- The well preserved Hadrian’s Wall forts of Birdoswald and Vindolanda
- The rugged beauty of the North Pennines
- The view down the Tyne as you arrive in to Newcastle
- The picturesque market town of Corbridge
- The sense of achievment having ridden from coast to coast
- Following in the footsteps of the Roman Empire
Limited places now available on this departure!!!
For more details Click Here