Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear NE6 1BU
Looking for some informative cycle training in a relaxed atmosphere, delivered by fully accredited instructors then Freewheeling is for you!
Freewheeling sessions are based / start from the Cycle Hub and so perfect if you fancy a cuppa or coffee to start the day or want to congratulate yourself with a yummy slice of very naughty cake at the end of the course, it couldn’t be simpler.
The cycle training is available for adults and children.
During your cycle training you will:
• Have the choice between 3 levels from basic to advanced, as well as learn to ride sessions
• Discover how to deal with busy traffic
• Learn about road positioning and how to be seen by other traffic
• Find great cycling routes for your everyday journeys
• Get tips for riding at night-time or in bad weather
• Learn all about safety, clothing and other equipment
• Pick-up maintenance tips
• Gain knowledge from cycling professionals
10am – 12pm – Learn to Ride – Level 1
For more information click here
For more BikeRight! Information visit www.bikeright.co.uk