Always at the forefront of cycling developments both locally and nationally BikeRight! have a strong presence in the North East through their partnership with Newcastle City Council.
Adult cycle training has become very popular, with the increase in fuel and other motoring costs more and more people are taking to two wheels for their daily commute.
BikeRight! offer free cycle training to all over 16s who live, work or study in Newcastle.
For dates and times of Freewheeling courses visit : www.bikeright.co.uk/freewheeling
What Bike Right offers:
• Adult cycle training to levels 1,2 and 3 of the National Standards
• Bikeability levels 1,2 and 3 for schools
• National Standard cycle instructor training courses, run throughout the UK
• Public Service pedal cycle officer training
• Bicycle maintenance courses
• Mountain bike skills courses, experiences and taster sessions • Commuter cycling through CycleToWork PLUS
• Promotional and community cycling events
• Cycling consultancy and event management